- Double occupancy: ₹4,000
- Single occupancy: ₹3,500
- Extra adult (over 12 years): ₹1,800
- Child (5-12 yrs): ₹1,000
Off-season (January 3 to March 31, except on festivals/long weekends):
- Double occupancy: ₹3,500
- Single occupancy: ₹3,000
- Extra adult (over 12 years): ₹1,600
- Child (5-12 yrs): ₹850
High-season (20 May to 30 June and festivals and public holidays):
- Double occupancy: ₹5,000
- Single occupancy: ₹4,500
- Extra adult (over 12 years): ₹2,300
- Child (5-12 yrs): ₹1,250
Contact us for long stays during the ‘off season’. Writers, poets, artists, thinkers, scholars, researchers, hermits – here’s a chance of a lifetime!
Note: All rates are in Indian Rupees/night. Rates are subject to change without notice.
The room rates include breakfast, morning and evening tea or coffee served with biscuits or freshly baked tea cakes or a snack.
Cost of meals: Rs.600 (vegetarian) and Rs 700 (non-vegetarian) per head per meal for lunch and dinner.
We offer home cooked Indian/European non-vegetarian, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, diabetic, allergy-conscious and Jain meals. Just let us know beforehand.
Packed lunch, when you want to go for a long walk or are on a day trip, consisting of things like sandwiches / stuffed parathas, as well as fruit and a fruit drink is provided.
Picnics with a campfire barbecue or an evening campfire barbecue will be Rs.800 per head.
Packed breakfasts, if required, will be provided free of charge.
- Cooking demonstrations are Rs.1000 per head plus the usual meal charge.
- Guide fee for walks, treks, picnics etc. is Rs.500 per head for half day; Rs 800 for full day.
- Charges for parasailing, horse riding, etc. can be given on request.